dimanche 12 août 2007


Un petit lapin de bois pour fêter la fin du tournage de "l'hiver de Léon".

4 commentaires:

Milton a dit…

bonjour! j'étais dans le votre rendez-vous dans PUC et j'ai aimé les films.
félicitations =)

Eli Mafra a dit…

Bonsoir!
(I'm sorry, but that's all the french I speak)
Today you went to FAAP and I had a really brief conversation with you. I forgot to ask you about a school wich folder you had among your draws and pictures. I can't remember it's name, and I was wondering if you could tell me, 'cause I was really interested in it.
Thank you for your time!
Au revoir :)

Pierre-Luc Granjon a dit…

Zé: Merci beaucoup!
J'ai été très content de toutes ces rencontres avec des étudiants de São Paulo. Obrigado!
Lee mafra: Hello, i think you speak about "Centre Image". It's a kind of residence where i did the shooting of the white wolf. It is not a school. But if you have a project of stop motion movie, and a french production, you can try to have their support. For a school, you could try "l'école de la Poudrière": http://www.poudriere.eu/en/
Voilà,au revoir!

mctysle a dit…

page replica gucci navigate to these guys gucci replica see it here buy replica bags online